Hey everybody s the semester winds down to an end i just wanted to say it was fun to have class with all of you, Everybody comeing from different perspectives really made for an interesting and thought provoking class. By the way i ahve started my own blog, its about food so please check it out and leave some comments! Sorry i know this isnt really the subject matter for the class, But it is visual...
http://sekbowmeyaa.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You too man, I think we all had a good time arguing about various topics. It was interesting to see how one converstaion would lead to another and that would lead to another. I really enjoyed your paintings, it is something that I wish I had more time to explore. I am interested in seeing more of your works. Do you have a website?
Thank you very much! I appreciate it, and unfortunatly i dont have a web site, its something i have been rolling around in my headfor the last couple months but never had the time. I dont have that many paintings yet, and i actually gave alot of them away for christmas presents for the fam. Hopefully this summer i will be able to paint more and put up a website and possibly have a section for art in it. Thanks man!
Post a Comment